Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Back! And Better Than Ever! Possibly!

Hi! I have taken a much-needed hiatus from the old Office Supply Art Blog, but only because I needed to get some fresh ideas and learn something valuable to share with my readers besides how to make animals out of toilet paper rolls and Post-It Notes. But believe me, there will still be plenty of that.

I've decided that I'm going to combine my love of passing the time at work making things out of office supplies with real tips for getting out of that boring job that drains the life out of you to the point where you'd actually rather make a necklace out of paper clips and wear it on a first date with a super model than finish your expense report and spend time with your boss going over why you, for the second month in a row, have charged over $60 a week for Krispy Kremes.

So! The new format will include a daily office supply art project for your time-killing pleasure and a valuable idea or quiz or inspiring story to help you figure out what you, Bob H. Vagabond, wants to do with your life. If you are just dying to get even more from me, check out my website www.JenTrinque.com, because you can also pay me to tell you this stuff if you'd like.

Here we go...

1 comment:

The Lion's Share said...

This is fabulous!! Welcome back!