Well, I feel that way today but I have excuses:
- It's dark and murky outside for the second day in a row
- My job is boring
- I have peanuts stuck in my teeth
- My socks don't match my pants
- This morning I pulled something out of the drain of the shower that I couldn't even look at for fear that making eye contact with it would paralyze me or send me into some sort of spasms. I think I've got a touch of post traumatic stress disorder over the whole thing.
- I still have not heard from the publishing company I sent my book query package to and approximately 300 million years have passed...I'm pretty sure the mastodon/editor that I sent the stuff to got stuck in a tar pit on his or her way to the mail room.
But it's Friday and that means no pants for two days, which may help with my creative dry spell.