Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Renewed Faith!

I am so excited. But I didn't start out that way. I started out grumpy this morning, I didn't want to go back to work, I'm still coughing alot, my job is pointless, etc etc. So I sent my coworker Amy an email about this. She came down a little while later and walked right over to me and hugged me.

Is it my birthday? Did her dog learn how to use the indoor plumbing? No. She finally read chapter one of the book. I sent it to her a week ago but she's been too busy to read it. She loved it. She has given me the renewed excitement and faith that I have a good idea and I'm funny and I can do this. I could never get anywhere without the support of my loved ones, I'm so thankful for them.

So I'm all revved up, ready to get back to writing. She even said she'd edit it for me, for free. She wants it by August 15th, in about nine and a half weeks. Um, isn't that some smutty sex movie or something? I must research this.

The problem now though is that I don't want to work. Does anyone else feel like their job really has no purpose whatsoever? Especially right now for me, I work in a field that involved airplanes/airports and this is not a good time to be associated with those. The prices are going through the roof! When I think how useless my job seems on top of the fact that it's probably going to be a non existent field in a few years makes me a little...well, nothing. I don't even want to be here, I want to write a book on office supply art and get it published and promote it and do what I was MEANT to do, not this!!!

Yay!!!

No comments: