Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Blurry Photos

Here it is, more office supply art. Or at least some blurry photos of it. I decided I wanted to make a couple of pieces that spoke to my heart, to the deepest essence of Jen. These represent two of my very favorite things about work: and

Can you even read what they say? "Lunch!" and "Payday!" Not sure why I need the exclamation points, I guess it's to make sure you know that I really get excited by these aspects of my job. I would also like to point out, to any parents or future parents out there, that I have a studio art degree. Yet this is all I am capable of. I would like you to encourage your artistic children to go into another field, one more profitable. Perhaps cat herding? Or maybe he or she could be one of those people who searches the beaches and the dumps with a metal detector?

I, obviously, do not get paid to make art. I am in a completely different field, completely unrelated to my major in college. Unfortunately the creativity keeps seeping out of me, pus-like, and I can't seem to control it. Does anyone else have this problem? The creativity problem, not the pus problem. If you do and would like to share, send them to officesupplyart@gmail.com.

And if you aren't afflicted, lucky you.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Did you ever see the EDS commercials about cat herding a couple years ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXkubmZQBAw