Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who Woulda Thought?

I'm exhausted again today! I woke up at six, worked on my art project, took an hour long walk, made more art, had a VERY productive life coaching session, made more art, then left with a friend to accompany her on a Christmas shopping trip.

I am not a very good shopper. I like food shopping and art-supply shopping, but that's about it. By the end of this particular outing I was woozy and tired and hungry and grumpy. Now I'm home eating dinner and feeling too lazy to take a picture of the art project I'm working on in order to post it here.

Who would have thought that once I was out of a job I'd be even busier and less likely to get to my blog first thing? Oh well, tomorrow I will have pictures of my project and maybe pictures of some Christmas cookies if I get working on them...

No comments: