Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey Guess What

I really did want to write a brilliant blog post about toilet paper, but I think it's just going to have to wait. First off, it's 10:30 at night and my brain is not at peak performance right now; that usually occurs somewhere between 8:47 am and the sixteenth time of the day Nola wants to go out, which is around 8:52 am. Second, I'm tired. Third, I'm wearing my glasses, which are older than most 6th graders, because my contacts were dry. Trying to truly function while wearing them is like trying to breathe through Jello. Jello with mango pieces in it.

I did have a good day - I got to hear the real, live voice of Martha Beck, life coach, author, funny person that I really look up to. She taught the first of the six sessions she, well, teaches, during our seven month course. I'm going to meet her in July when I go to the Martha Beck Coaches Conference in Chicago. That is going to be SO AWESOME.

So, tomorrow maybe I'll feel more inclined to write about something.

No comments: