Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stinky Fishy Kitty Couches

Do you know what the most creative thing I've done today is? Sang a song to Coconut about how HORRIBLE her breath is. Seriously, I have no idea what is wrong with this cat. Good thing she is already spayed because Lord knows she's never going to snag a man with that fishy stink seeping out of her. Blech!

Actually, I also worked on a newsletter for my workshop.


LIVING JOYFULLY ON A BUDGET
How to enjoy life for less
Register Now!

When: Tuesday, January 27, 6 to 9 pm
Where: Oriental Pavilion at the Westgate Plaza
Cost: $25 plus dinner (budget options available)
Register: Contact Jen Trinque by Friday, January 23rd
Contact:
jentrinque@gmail.com
828-734-1422
View the flier!


Bring a Friend and Save!
Mention this newsletter and register with a friend to get the special discounted price of $15 per person!
Cost does not include dinner


Greetings!

I'd like to remind you that the Living Joyfully on a Budget workshop is only 5 days away!

Learn to live joyfully!
This workshop will help you focus your energy on enjoying what you already have in your life without spending a dime. I'll talk about simple budgeting tools to assist you in figuring out where your money is going, what you're really gaining by spending, and how to refocus your intentions and embrace what you have.

We'll also discuss ways to fit in some fun extras in life for less than what you'd usually spend!

Please join me Tuesday, January 27th from 6 to 9 pm for this fun, interactive workshop.

Living Joyfully on a Budget is only a workshop away....
Sincerely,
Jen Trinque
Joyful Coaching



Wow, I can't believe I was actually able to cut and paste this baby in here...we'll see how it looks up on the blog though! Okay, it looks totally weird on the blog, but I trust you to know it doesn't look so wacky in real life. Yes, I know, my phone number is on here, so if you do want to call me, please do it during waking hours. (Eastern Time, I'm usually awake and available and sober between 12 and 8 pm, with the exception of naps and feeding times and when I'm watching my soaps. Don't believe anything I say.)

You may notice I'm offering a two-fer. Yup, I've got NO ONE coming. Okay, one person, who is actually the freakin' CPA at the place I used to work (wait, if a CPA wants my help to live joyfully on a budget....) and I'm so relieved and thrilled to have her...but I need more people!

I sent this version of the newsletter to my life coach Barbara to get her feedback, then tomorrow I'm going to send it out. I'm going to see if I can think of anyone else to send it to...I just don't know that many people locally, and I'm certainly not meeting anymore by sitting in my pajamas reading books and blogging all day, not to mention singing songs to my tuna-breath cat.

Oooh, tomorrow is my second life coaching class and my first one with Martha Beck herself! She's a celebrity in my mind and I'm even reading another one of her books right now. It's going to be so weird to be hearing her voice, live! I also signed up for the coaches conference this summer where both she and Byron Katie will be appearing. Talk about exciting. For me, I mean. I don't know that it would excite the average person.

You know what, my couch is calling my name, sad and depressed since I left it to put on a batch of Spanish Rice, do dishes, and blog. I must return before it gets up and leaves me for good.

No comments: