Monday, September 8, 2008

Addtional Coolness

I just want to add that this additional cool thing happened to me - Leslie Goldman, author and blogger that I LOVE (okay, I don't know her personally, but I love reading her Weighting Game blog and have even spent hours at work...I mean, at home, in my own time....reading the archives) commented on my blog (again!) and sent me the link to a great article she wrote about how we are always ourselves, see below:

WeightingGame said...
i LOVE going thru old things - so revealing! If I may humbly submit this story I wrote on the subject for Women's Health - I bet you'll related to it :-)http://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/self-discovery

It's a great article, go check it out!

Yay! I wonder if any drawings and/or haikus from my youth mention that I'm easily excited...

No comments: