Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inspiration Tree

This here's some art I done made last week fer ya.

Sorry, don't know where that came from, I've just been living in the south too long, I guess.

I have to say, I'm not actually here. I'm in the car, right now, heading for the beach. I did draw this last week when I was feeling particularly low, just to do something, anything. Usually I make up completely nonsense names for my pieces, but I think I'll just call this one "Inspiration Tree (Tree in A Minor)". Sorry, couldn't resist.

If I was some big famous blogger and people actually read this, I would have someone guest blogging this week, but since I don't, I'm writing some of these ahead of time for your enjoyment.
Um, did I say enjoyment? Maybe that's too strong of a word. I wrote some of these ahead of time so you would have something to do for a few minutes at work.

The End. (Aren't you glad I'm at the beach, covering myself in Superglue and attracting inspiration, and possibly hermit crabs and sand, to me?)

No comments: