Monday, October 6, 2008

Quick Post

Today was a good day. I see a light at the end of the dark, dismal, dreary tunnel I call "my current state of employment". I told my coach, Barbara Brady, is that I normally become depressed on Sundays because I know I have to go back to work the next day. Later in our conversation she told me that she gets excited on Sundays because she knows she gets to work the next day! Talk about a great way to live! So that's my aim and where I am headed.

I had to email friends/colleagues to ask them three questions:

1. What do you see as being my 2-3 unique gifts?

2. What do you see as being my 2-3 unique gifts as it relates to people?

3. How have I positively affected you in your life?


I am interested in what they have to say. I'm going to stop writing now because I'm tired of thinking and tomorrow I'm getting up 15 extra minutes early (5:45, yikes!) to fit in time to meditate, one of my assignments for the week.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: