Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sexless Pumpkin

This is going to be a quick post - I'm talking to my life coach, Barbara, over my lunch hour. I haven't spoken to her in two weeks and something kinda big happened since we last talked...I got my first French manicure. Oh, and I quit my job. I already sent her a lengthy email so she already knows all the details...I'm hoping our talk today can inject me with some enthusiasm to help me close out my final weeks here with grace, creativity, and lots of office supply art.

I have no office supply art to share but tis the season for pumpkin art:


Sorry the photos are so blurry, but you should be used to that by now. Don't you love the scar on the side of his or her face? (um...not sure how to check the sex of a pumpkin.) I wish that I could say that was my idea, but no, it was part of Anthony's brilliant plan. I always draw on the pumpkin and he does the cutting out. He asked me last night why I don't do the cutting but I didn't have a good reason other than it's more fun to watch somebody else get ticked off at a vegetable.

Gotta get back to work...

No comments: